As we head into extended lockdown, please be kind to yourselves and your children. Teachers have set activities for students to complete, but it is important to remember that children learn in many ways; from different experiences, through conversation and questioning, reading a book, playing board games, getting outdoors and using their imagination. If your child is completing the set activities or engaging in others, they are learning. Please share photos with their class teachers of any activities your child engages in throughout the day.
We miss their smiling faces, and yours.
The latest news for NSW is that the restrictions currently in place for the Greater Sydney area and Central Coast will continue until July 30, 2021. It has been confirmed that schools on the Central Coast will remain under ‘Level 4’ restrictions, that is, remote learning until at least this date. All students are encouraged to engage in learning from home, but school remains open and no child will be turned away.
• Our school remains open ONLY to those students and families who need it
• No child is to attend school if they have the slightest symptoms of COVID-19, i.e. if they’re sick DON’T send them to school
• Our school will provide minimal supervision to those students who must attend
• In an effort to minimise the need for people to leave their home during this 'stay-at-home' period we have rostered our staff on different days
• All students, whether they attend school or work remotely, will engage in the same learning activities
• Essential visitors ONLY at school and all visitors and stuff MUST check in with the COVID-19 QR code
• If you need to collect resources from school, please park out the front of the school, phone the office on 4367 7608 and a staff member will assist you
2 Serpentine Road
Erina Heights NSW 2260
telephone 02 4367 7608
We would like to pay our respects and acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the land, the Darkinjung people, and also pay respect to Elders both past, present and emerging.
Copyright for this website is owned by the State of New South Wales through the Department of Education. For more information go to https://www.dec.nsw.gov.au/footer/copyright.